10 GHz Replacement Kit - HPO-100
The HPO-100 functions as a 10 GHz replacement kit for the channel 3 option of the HP 53131A, HP 53132A and HP 53181A frequency counters, which have been discontinued.
Like the lower frequency options, it has excellent sensitivity and it's fully tested.
- 0.1 to 10 GHz bandwidth.
- High sensitivity.
- Does not self-oscillate.
- Fully tested to ensure reliable measurements.
- 30 days, no questions asked, extended return policy.
- HPO-100 board.
- SMA connector.
- IDC cable.
- Mounting screws and spacers.
Warranty: 2 years.
Because of frequency requirements, this board comes with only two options:
- For counters that were configured for the 3 GHz option, a custom SMA connector assembly, which allows you to connect SMA cables directly, removing the need for additional adapters and improving the overall insertion loss.
- For counters that had the 5 GHz or the 12.4 GHz option installed, an N-type connector is provided (option E). Be weary N-type connectors don't fit on the front panel of regular counters, and that the division ratio is also different, so mounting an E-option prescaler on a regular counter, will result in wrong readings.
BNC connectors rated for this frequency may be available upon request, but they will be limited by the cabling and connectors you will mate with them.
Quick description of the sensitivity graph: